We’re committed to helping you with your wire decking & pallet rack needs!
Requests? Call [336-253-8766
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00 Eastern
Imported World Deck Wire Mesh Decking
Wire mesh decking is a great option when wanting to create shelves for your pallet racking. The standard wire decks simply drop into place. World Deck offers standard waterfall decking for step beams, flared wire mesh decks for box/structural beams, inside waterfall decking for leaving the face of beams unobstructed, and inverted channel wire decks for clean room applications.
The wire deck sizes and options shown below are conveniently in stock in four locations across the United States. Illinois, Georgia, Texas and California all have a wide selection of wire deck sizes. These wire decks can ship within a couple of days.
Inverted Flared Channel Decking
Most popular design of wire decks. Design with standard support channels to accomodate standard 1 1/2" or 1 5/8" step beams.
Waterfall design with flared support channels to accomodate box and structural type beams.
Wire is hidden inside the step leaves beam faces unobstructed.
Inverted flared channel wire decks comply with FDA regulations. Flared end welded to the wire to accommodate box/structural beams.
12344 East Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75228
California - West Coast
Los Angelos, CA
740 S. Allen Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Illinois - Headquarters
32 Forestwood Drive
Romeoville, IL 60446
Georgia - East Coast
5300 Kennedy Road
Forest Park, GA 30297
* All stocked wire decks come standard with a 1.5'' front/rear waterfall and a powder coat gray finish. Optional galvanized after weld finish is available upon request
* All capacities (lbs.) are based on uniform distributed loads
- Standard 2.5'' x 4'' x 6 ga. wire mesh pattern
- 14 ga. or 16 ga. support channels
- 1.5'' waterfall front and rear
- Heavy duty powder coat finish
- Electro-galvanized finish available
- Capcities based on UDL (Uniform Distributed Load)
- Custom designs and sizes available to fit every pallet rack application
- Optional snap in, hanging and flue dividers available
2209 Patterson Ct. Greensboro, NC 27407
Pallet Rack Wire Decking in Stock in the Following Locations!
Wire Decking In Stock
48 Hour Quick Ship!
Request a Quote
Inverted Step Channel Decking
Inverted step channel complies with FDA regulations. These wire decks prevent collection of food or debris in the channels.
Flat Decking is used for hand loading and bulk rack or shelving applications.